Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest):

This is for all the creatures available to our sims, and there are SO many, from Game available (like Vampires and Zombies) to Downloadable monsters (Satyrs, Mermaids).

Rating: Normal
Eliminations:
No
Result: Third

Other notes: The first of my two contests for Halloween! Being my favourite holiday and my liking "different" contests like this, I couldn't very well refuse this one ;) The last round has nothing to do with the related story, but the others do - apart from round two where we had to illustrate a song, but even that was done using pics from his story.

Warning: Contains some nudity, although not enough to make it adult.

Friday 20 June 2008

Application Round

Hi guys! I'm Andy Turilli, I'm 21 and in the third year of a long-distance music degree. You may gather from my colour I was never 100% human to start with, but recently things have got a little more complicated. At birth I was quarter alien, now on top of that I'm a bloodsucking fish - or if you want to get technical, a Dhampir/merman cross. I never asked for this way of life; I miss my pizza like crazy sometimes, but especially when I have to go in search of the only food I can fully digest now - blood. The nastier the owner, the more I can live with myself.

Oh well, gotta laugh. Rarr!


This is how you'll usually find me:


Normally I can laugh off my predicament, but dinnertime always gets me down. Some like this way of life so they can help people, but how they can stomach the scenes we witness I still can't figure out...


Every cloud has a silver lining though. My secret double life is what keeps me going; the scenery is beautiful, the people are great and the overall lifestyle is so relaxed and free. It's a shame I don't have much time to visit.

No comments: